***AVAILABLE IN STORE ONLY***
K1622 1600 PSI, 1.6 GPM
The K1622 cold water electric pressure washer, producing 1,600 PSI at 1.7 GPM, is for industrial and commercial use; perfect for the professional who cleans hotels and buildings, does auto detailing, HVAC maintenance, screen printing, or washes buildings, boats, or vehicles. What distinguishes this Kränzle unit from the competition is the unique capabilities of the Kränzle pump and the uncompromising German quality. The Kränzle pump can run dry and bypass longer than its rivals, as proven in independent laboratory tests, making it more durable and reliable than the competition.
The K1622 is equipped with a Kränzle AZL industrial grade pump with built-in easy start and is powered by a Kränzle 110 volt, 15 amp TEFC electric motor with 35' cord and ground fault interrupter (GFI). This pressure washer self primes and is freeze proof.
The K1622 comes with: professional gun-jet lance, 33' wire braided hose, gauge, safety coupler screw connections, the Kränzle industrial Vario-jet (high pressure wash/soap) nozzle. An optional exit side chemical injection kit is available (part no. 97133765). With a cleaning power rating of 2,720 cleaning units, the K1622 cold water electric pressure washer provides the cleaning professional a lot of power in a small package.
Measures: 18-inches length by 7-inches width by 13-inches height. Weight: 52 pounds. Metal and plastic finish.
- Advanced Kränzle pump design gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability preventing accidental pump damage
- Vario-jet nozzle combines the function of four flat tip nozzles in one easy-to-use package
- Built-in easy-start feature saves motor life
- Adjustable Kränzle forged brass unloader
- 33-feet wire braided hose with safety couplers
- TEFC 1600 RPM electric 110V, 15A motor with GFI can be plugged in anywhere